Now rescheduled for Oct. 13, 2021, the 9th Annual Gifting Grandmas’ Authors’ Luncheon
I’m excited and gratified to share that I’ve been invited to speak at the Gifting Grandmas’ Authors’ Luncheon benefiting the Sacramento Children’s Home Crisis Nursery. This is a fantastic opportunity to support an organization I believe in, and to share my thoughts on writing and reading with a room full of people who also love books.
It’s truly an honor, and I hope to not only be an interesting guest, but also to bring awareness to the Crisis Nursery and the critical services provided to children and adults in Sacramento County.
I’ll also be bringing copies of many of my books to sell, and will be looking forward to hearing local bookstore owner Tina Ferguson discuss new authors and titles she recommends.
If you’re in the Sacramento area and are interested in joining us at the luncheon, or in learning more about the Friends of the Crisis Nurseries, please check out the event on the Children’s Home website or download the registration flier.
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- North Ridge Country Club, 7600 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks
- 11:30 Check-in, No-Host Social 12:00 Lunch and Program
- $50 per person
- Please reserve no later than October 7, 2021
- Guests are welcome. Bring your book club!
- Authors’ books will be available to purchase.
- Register now!